Fixed bug in Internet Explorer 6 rendering

I've finally fixed the problem that was making the website look terrible in IE6. Without an easy way to get my hands on IE6, it was a little tricky, but Dr. Alspector let me borrow her computer for an evening. So, with that fixed, I've removed the extra links on the bottom of the page and all should be well. Please let me know if there are any further problems. Of course, if you can't use the links, you can't get to this page, so it's a bit moot.
Hmmm... now IE 5.2 is making it look a little funny. Everything works, however. Since almost no one uses IE 5.2 anymore, I'll spend my time on more pressing issues.